1. Combine mayonnaise and yogurt in a medium bowl stirring until smooth.
2. Add chopped artichoke hearts and next 4 ingredients stirring well.
3. Spoon mixture into a 1 quart baking dish coated with cooking spray. Bake uncovered , at 350 for 25 minutes.
4. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese. Broil 5 1/2 inches from heat (with electric oven door partially opened) 1 1/2 minutes or until lightly browned.
5. Garnish with green chile slices, if desired. Server with whole wheat toast points, breadsticks, unsalted crackers, melba toast rounds, and fresh vegetables!
Yield 2 3/4 cups
NOTES : You can chill this dip overnight. Then bake for 30 minutes; add cheese, and broil until lightly browned.
From: "The dwarf with a spoon."
Posted By: "The dwarf with a spoon."
Post Date: Thu, 5 Mar 1998
*BACK TO APPETIZERS*