1/2 teaspoon red chile flakes
1. Combine whiskey, brown sugar, soy sauce, water, Worcestershire sauce, lemon juice and garlic powder, mix well.
2. Place roast into a plastic bag; add marinade and seal.
3. Place in a dish; refrigerate overnight, turning occasionally.
4. Grill over medium coals (with Jack Daniel's Barrel Chips, soaked in water--if you can find them), about 20 to 25 minutes per side for medium.
5. Baste occasionally with marinade.
6. To serve, cut into thin slices.
Serves 4 to 6.
From: Jack Daniel's
Posted By: ???
Post Date: ???
*BACK TO BARBECUE*