|Grilled Chix Breasts w/ Tequila-Citrus-Cilantro|
1. Rub the chicken with the garlic and place in a non-reactive dish. 2. Mix the tequila, citrus juices, zest, crushed chile pepper, black
pepper, and sugar. Add the oil and mix well.
3. Pour over the chicken and add the cilantro.
4. Cover and marinate for 2 hours or overnight, turning occasionally.
5. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
6. Remove the chicken and place in a pan. Bake for 20 minutes, basting frequently with marinade.
[ FRESH & DRIED CHILES ]  [ CHILE SEEDS ]  [ RESTAURANT REVIEWS ]
Copyright 1996 - 2004
10153 1/2 Riverside Dr. #459
Toluca Lake, California 91602