Here is a good cerviche recipe (uses our Wasabi Vodka), but I'm sure
that you could use chilli vodka, or perhaps even the
plain stuff (won't give you the bite though).
1) Mix together the first seven items.
2) Cover and refrigerate for at least 1 hour.
3) Uncover and add rest of ingredients.
4) Mix eveything together well.
5) Taste and reseason if necessary.
6) Pour into a large bowl.
7) Serve with another bowl piled with salad greens, and a bowl of Namida
On our website that is dedicated to wasabi, its uses and recipes, we
have recipes for muffins, pies, meat, fish and
vegetarian dishes as well as sushi. These recipes can be accessed from
From: Michel Van Mellaerts, email@example.com
Posted By: Michel Van Mellaerts, Via: Chile Head Mailing List
Post Date: Thu, 11 Feb 1999