1. Grind garlic, shallots, shrimp paste, dried shrimps, lemon grass, green
chillies & salt into a paste
2. In a large saucepan, bring the chicken stock to the boil, add the ground paste & stir to dissolve.
3. Add the pumpkin & simmer for about 10-15 mins or until the pumkin is tender.
4. Stir in the coconut cream, then bring back to the simmer. Add the fish sauce, sugar & blAck pepper to taste.
5. Add the prawns & cook until they are heayted through. Serve garnished with the red chillies & basil.
From: Taste of ThailAnd by Kit Chan
Posted By: Paul Richards, email@example.com
Post Date: Wed, 28 Oct 1998