If you find yourself regularly making pizzas at home but are finding it harder to slip the pizza inside the oven without burning your knuckles or hands, then it might be time to get yourself a pizza peel.
With a pizza peel, you can say goodbye to those dangerously close calls of your hands nearly touching your piping hot oven or grill.
But if you’re not sure which pizza peel to purchase or what to even look for in one, we got you covered. In this review, we’ll introduce you to the 12 best pizza peels and explain in detail what their benefits and disadvantages are.
Stick around after we’re done reviewing these 12 pizza peels as we’ll take you through some tips on the things you should consider when buying a pizza peel. Let’s get started!
Our Best Pick is the Honey-Can-Do pizza peel, which is wide and long enough to fit into most ovens
. A bonus feature is that it is foldable too, allowing you to find an easier place to store after using it.
Our Budget Pick is the New Star Foodservice pizza peel which is an excellent choice for price-conscious shoppers.
This pizza peel is known for its high quality and lightweight basswood surface that makes it easy to transfer your pizza to the oven.
Aluminum & Wood Pizza Peels - Top Picks
1. Honey-Can-Do Foldable Pizza Peel
The Honey-Can-Do is ready and able to safely place your pizza in the deepest parts of your oven. You can also use this pizza peel to place your pastries and vegetables into your oven.
It features a large carrying surface so that you can fit just about any sized pie into your oven. The surface measures out to 12” by 14” and despite its square-shaped surface, it can easily transfer all sizes of pizzas into your oven.
This pizza peel is made of an aluminum body that is connected to a wooden handle through a swivel handle. We love that this pizza peel can fold once you’re doing using it, reducing the amount of storage space necessary.
A few buyers have noticed that the edges on this aluminum pizza peel surface is quite sharp and can get damaged while also scratching the inside of their ovens. A few other buyers said they were unable to slide the pizza from the peel and into their oven despite sprinkling flour on it.
2. New Star Foodservice 50295 Restaurant-Grade Wooden Pizza Peel
The New Star Foodservice pizza peel is durable and made of lightweight basswood. This basswood pizza peel is half an inch thick and easily slides under any pie.
This budget-friendly option is great for lifting pizzas on and off its even-textured surface. This means less cracks on its wooden surface and none of that secreting oils that can get trapped on the pizza peel.
Owners of this pizza peel say it’s long enough to fit just about any pizza into their conventional oven. They love that their fingers and hands don’t really get anywhere near the oven while doing so. And because of that, they have found many other uses for this pizza peel, including bread, cakes, and muffin pans, to name a few.
A few owners have commented saying that after a few uses, there can be a funky smell emanating from it. Another frequent complaint was that they had to layer on more flour than normal onto the surface to ensure the dough wouldn’t stick to the peel.
3. Pizza Royale Premium Natural Bamboo Pizza Peel
The Pizza Royale comes in a large or extra-large size and is the best pizza peel for your extra-large pizza. If you’re hosting a party and need to make some big pies quickly, the Pizza Royale’s extra-large surface size of 23.5” by 15 inches, can accommodate any pizza size.
The pizza peel thickness is less than one inch and is easy to scoop under the pizza when taking it out of the oven.
This pizza peel is made of naturally-sourced bamboo and that includes the handle, too. This high-quality, premium, bamboo material is also a breeze to wash as well and doesn’t require special cleaning products to do so.
Owners love the easy-to-grip handle and say it’s very easy to maneuver this peel even with an extra-large pizza on it. They’re also big fans of Pizza Royale’s 180-day customer satisfaction guarantee.
While the vast majority of users were happy with this product, the biggest complaint was that this pizza peel was prone to cracking on the surface. For a handful of people, these cracks led to the peel completely splitting into two pieces.
4. Chef Pomodoro Aluminum Metal Pizza Peel
The Chef Pomodoro Metal Pizza Peel is another foldable pizza peel. Like other foldable types, this one comes with an aluminum surface (head) and a wooden handle and both are attached by a screw.
When folded, this pizza peel is only 14” in length and most people said they had no issues finding a spot to store it after using it.
The aluminum head is premium-grade and can withstand the high temperatures of your oven. You’ll get plenty of surface area on the aluminum head as it measures out to 14” by 12”. When fully extended, this pizza peel stretches out to 24”, which should give your fingers plenty of room from touching your oven.
You’ll have no issues scooping pies on to this pizza peel since the head is an ultra-thin, aluminum layer. However, a few people did say that they had trouble with the dough sticking to this peel. Also, a number of users commented that the wooden handle can produce a musty smell after washing it. Lastly, quite a few people said the price was too high when compared with the quality and price of other pizza peels.
5. New Star Foodservice 50219 Aluminum Pizza Peel
The New Star Foodservice Aluminum Pizza Peel has two things that make it ideal for wood-fire ovens: a thin, flat surface and a long handle.
When making that Neapolitan pizza, a longer pizza peel is what you’ll need and that’s what you get with this 27-inch product.
The surface is made of highly durable aluminum that is thin and comes with tapered edges. These edges make it easy to scoop your pizza out of your wood-fire oven.
The length of this pizza peel is what users love as it keeps their hands far away from their burning hot oven. What also surprised people with this pizza peel is its weight. Upon first glance, this shovel-like pizza peel looks quite heavy. But users were delighted to find out it weighs less than a pound.Of the people that had issues, a few said they had to put excess flour on the surface to make sure the dough wouldn’t stick to it. A few users also said to exercise caution when using this pizza peel as the edges are very sharp. Storage may be an issue with this pizza peel as it is fairly big in size and does not fold.
6. Checkered Chef Pizza Cutter And Pizza Peel Set
Get two items for the price of one with this Checkered Chef Pizza Peel and Pizza Cutter. We already think their Pizza Peel offers great value but when a pizza cutter is added, it makes this an absolute steal.
The peel is made of a thin, stainless steel blade that is adept at sliding under pizzas. Once you’re doing using it, you can fold the handle over the blade for easy storage.
The surface of the paddle is a bit smaller than other peels and measures out to roughly 13” by 9.5”. When fully extended, this peel comes out to 22” long, which is more than enough to keep your hands clear of the oven.
The pizza cutter is the bonus item in this package and does a great job at slicing through your piping-hot pizza. The blade is 14” long and is super sharp. Cleanup is quick and easy as both the peel and the cutter are dishwasher-friendly.A few users unfortunately had trouble sliding the pizza off the paddle unless it was fully lathered in flour. Some users did mention that the smaller size of the paddle wasn’t suitable for larger pizzas.
7. LX LERMX Pizza Peel, Premium Bamboo
The Premium Bamboo Pizza Peel is inspired by a classic wooden look and feel but using a more durable material in bamboo. The design of this pizza peel also enables users to use this as a cutting board and serving plate too.
The design of this pizza peel is what makes it stand out. From its easy-grip handle to its slight downward-sloping scooping curve, the details are excellent.
Holding and navigating your pizza into your oven is comfortable and simple and the scooping curve makes it especially easy to slide this pizza peel under your pizza.
People who have purchased this love its size too, as it measures out to 12” by 17”. A large enough surface to fit a medium-sized pizza for a couple or small family. A bonus of this pizza peel is that it comes with a 180-day worry-free service (free replacement or full refund).A few people who had issues with this pizza peel did report that it was prone to splitting down the middle after using it a few times. A few others did point out that they wished the handle was slightly longer as they felt their hands got too close to the oven.
8. Epicurean Pizza Peel
The Epicurean Pizza Peel is a no-frills type of pizza peel that offers a simple yet elegant design. It starts with its flat design and ultra-thin layer that comes out to less than 0.2 inches.
This thin pizza peel is complemented by a subtle yet effective, beveled front edge that is able to easily glide under a pizza.
This pizza peel comes in three sizes but the 17” by 10” one is just perfect for most medium-and-under pizza sizes. While this pizza peel is not meant for the super-hot ovens, the Epicurean wood material of this peel can withstand up to 350 degrees Fahrenheit. Owners of this peel love the lightweight design and the fact that it is dishwasher friendly.
Despite its thinness, many users have had no issues cutting up their pizza on this peel. That’s because this peel is knife friendly and the surface is nonporous. After cutting their pizza on this peel, many people don’t mind serving their pizza on this peel as well.
As great as this peel is, the biggest issue people had was that they noticed a very strong and foul odor emanating from it. These users say it has an undeniable formaldehyde smell and this smell can even transfer over to your pizza.
9. American Metalcraft Large Blade Peel
For aspiring chefs, the American Metalcraft pizza peel just might be the best pizza peel for you. What looks like it could be used to scoop snow, this peel is great at scooping up pizzas instead.
The first thing you’ll notice is just how long the handle is which comes out to 40 inches long. Combined with the 14” by 16” blade of the peel and you’re looking at a total length of 54 inches for this pizza peel.
With a handle this long, you’re pretty much guaranteed to not get your hands close to the high heat of your oven! The paddle is made of durable aluminum that can handle any amount of heat in any oven.
Despite the sheer size of this pizza peel, users are extremely delighted that its incredibly light too, weighing only 0.75 pounds. In being so long yet so light, people have commented that it’s been easy to control this pizza peel and even easier to slide it under a pizza.People that purchase this American Metalcraft pizza peel just aren’t sure how big it is until they receive it. Its size can be a problem for people as it can be difficult to find a proper place to store it. Among other complaints, users say that since the aluminum paddle can become a safety hazard as it can get very sharp after a few uses.
10. Checkered Chef Pizza Peel Extra Large
Are you looking for a pizza peel that has significantly more paddle space? The Checkered Chef Pizza Peel comes with an extra-large paddle for those looking to feed a large family or a party.
Many people have said they have been able to successfully move 16-inch pizzas using this peel.
This square-sized paddle measures out to 13” wide and 15” tall. The paddle is made of high-quality, stainless steel while the handle is made of a comfortable-to-grip, rubber material. Cleanup won’t be a problem for busy people either as it is dishwasher-friendly.
What users unanimously love is the ability to quickly slide this peel under your pizza and scoop it up, thanks to its short handle. Among other things they said you could scoop up were cakes, pastries, and, bread. Its versatility even extended to being able to flip meat on your barbeque grill.A common issue with this pizza peel was that the raw dough was prone to sticking to the stainless steel paddle. Users said more than normal flour and cornmeal was needed to coat the paddle surface to prevent sticking. A few other people also noted that the handle could get worn down and a bit wobbly over time.
11. TDHDIKE Premium Aluminum Pizza Peel
The Premium Aluminum Pizza Peel is a high-quality option for people who prefer a metal paddle over a wooden one. As its name suggests, the paddle head is made of premium, commercial-grade aluminum material that does a great job at smoothly sliding under pizzas. Despite its rather thin construction, many owners of this peel have remarked at how sturdy and durable it is.
When you’re done using this peel, you can preserve your storage space by loosening the metal button and folding the handle downwards. When folded, this peel only measures out to 14” long. When it’s fully extended, it’s 25” in length with the paddle measuring out to 14” by 12”. The handle is made of high-quality and all-natural oak wood, that is smooth to touch and grip.
Customer satisfaction is key with a premium pizza peel like this, and it comes with a lifetime guarantee. If you experience any issue with this, you can receive a full refund or a completely new peel.
While users rave about the quality of this pizza peel, a few users did say that cleaning this was not easy to do. This is because it is not dishwasher-friendly and can only be cleaned with a very soft cloth and water. Using any abrasive scrubbers will damage the peel. Knives will also damage and scratch the peel as well so be sure to slice your pizza off of this peel.
12. BILL.F Acacia Wood Pizza Peel
The BILL.F Acacia Wood Pizza Peel is a beautifully-crafted peel that would fit in perfectly in a modern and stylish kitchen.
Constructed using durable, acacia wood, in a contrasting pattern, this peel provides users a fashionable way to transfer your pizzas in and out of your oven.
This peel comes with a smooth and polished edge that makes it easy for your pizza to simply glide on and off it. The paddle’s handle is rather short and probably not best suited for deeper ovens but it is fine for your conventional home oven.
Owners of this peel love its versatility. On one side, you can use it as a pizza peel, while on the other, you can cut your vegetables or serve your food on it to your guests. It also comes with a convenient string-hook on the paddle where you can hang it up to dry after you’re done washing it.The overwhelming majority of people who have bought this peel absolutely love it and are happy with its premium quality and finish. However, as is common with wooden peels, this acacia wood paddle is also prone to cracking and some have even split in half.
Creating your own pizza from scratch can be both a very rewarding and challenging endeavor. This can be further complicated by not being able to properly transition your creation into and out of your oven. Thankfully, the pizza peel is a worthwhile accessory to have, especially if you make pizza frequently at home.
Material of Peel
Among the things to consider when choosing the best pizza peel for you, is the materials the peel is made of. Peels that are made of metal or aluminum are often very thin and make it easy to scoop your pizza. Those made of wood or bamboo tend to be thicker in size and aren’t quite as good at sliding under the pizza but these peels tend to look more stylish than metal ones. A helpful tip here if you’re set on a wooden or a thicker peel is to look for one that has a tapered or a downward-sloping edge. This taper can help a thicker peel to more easily get under a pizza.
The handle on a pizza peel can be a big consideration for people looking for convenience. Some of the best pizza peel handles are foldable which allows you to make the peel smaller. This helps with finding a proper place to put it after you’re done using it. The length of the handle is also important especially from a safety point of view. Peels that have a longer handle will give you peace of mind knowing that your hands will stay clear of your hot oven.
You’ll also want to factor in the storage space in your kitchen. Do you have lots of space or little space? If you’re limited on space, consider a pizza peel that can fold, as these are much easier to store and require less space. Some peels come with a string-hook on the handle that allows you to hang these peels on a hook on your kitchen wall to help you conserve storage space in your kitchen cabinets.
Another important thing to think about is the size of the paddle. The bigger the size of the paddle, the larger the pizza you can fit on it. Some paddles are more suited for medium-sized pizzas which can be the perfect size for a couple.
However, other paddles come in much larger sizes that can be a great choice for a larger family or a party. It’s also important to note that most peels come in either a circular shape or a square shape with rounded edges.
Like any product, the price can also be a determining factor. Luckily for you, the prices of the best pizza peels aren’t very high and they can typically range between $20 and $40.
One of the biggest considerations when it comes to deciding which of the best pizza peels to buy is the surface of the peel. Oftentimes what happens when you cook a pizza using raw dough on a peel is that the dough will tend to stick to the peel.
A common trick to overcome this issue is by layering the peel with either flour or cornmeal before placing the raw dough on it. This will help the pizza slide off the peel and into the oven more seamlessly. Another alternative is to add a layer of parchment paper instead of using the flour or cornmeal.
Another thing that some people should think about is how to clean a pizza peel. If you’re a family that cooks every night, you’ll be glad to know that some of the best pizza peels are dishwasher-friendly.
However, there are other peels that require a bit more care when it comes to cleaning them. In some cases, the use of an abrasive scrubber can even damage your peel. It’s important to check what the acceptable ways to clean a pizza peel are before buying one.
While most pizza peels will do the job of just being a pizza peel, there are others that can serve multiple purposes too. A few of the best pizza peels can also be used as a serving board, especially the wooden ones. If you want to slice your vegetables, some pizza peels also allow you to do this.
Just be sure that your pizza peel’s surface is knife-friendly. Lastly, why only use a pizza peel only for pizzas when you can use it for foods too? Freely use your pizza peel to slide in your breads and pastries too.
Read also: Best Pizza Pans for Your Home Kitchen
As we have shown you, there are some fantastic choices when it comes to finding the best pizza peel. From wooden to aluminum ones, to those that come in one piece to those that fold, there really is a choice for everyone.
A pizza peel is the safest way to prevent your hands and fingers from suffering excruciating burns when cooking your pizza in an oven. It provides a safe transfer to and from your oven and, when done properly, your pizza should just slide off your peel.
Once it slides off, you know you’ve mastered pizza-making when you get that crispy and charred underside on your pizza. This is something you’re unlikely to get without a pizza peel so do yourself (and your family) a favor and get one today.
Check this also:
- [UNIQUE PERFORATION DESIGN] Perforated pizza peel is a great design. They allow steam to escape, make a crisp bottom crust, minimize burnt flour clinging to the bottom of your pie, and reduce surface area, making it easier to slide pizzas in and out of an oven without them sticking to the peel.
- [PREMIUM MATERIAL] This metal pizza peel is made of high-strength and durable anodized aluminum. Not only resistant to high temperatures but also fall ,anti-rust. it is lightweight for easy handling and cleaning.
- [MORE PROFESSIONAL SIZE] This professional pizza turning peel is equipped with a diameter 8" of head and 15.7" of handle. It is extremely portable. The included professional silicone handle cover prevents your hands from being burned.
- [WIDE RANGE OF USES] The best pizza shovel for indoor and outdoor pizza ovens, suitable for home and professional use. Essential tools for making cakes, pizzas, delicate breads and pies, no need to purchase additional tools, It will be your best kitchen helper.
- [GREAT GIFT] This pizza turning peel is a great gift for family and friends. Exquisite craftsmanship will satisfy your family or friends.
- 🍕 Premium Quality : Mr Oliveto Pizza Peel is made of high-quality commercial grade aluminum and durable wooden handle with a rope for hanging up and additional storage solutions. It fits in any corner of the kitchen, pizza parlor or bakery.
- 🍕 BONUS: Purchase includes Mr Oliveto Rocker Cutter. It is 14 inches long, made of high-quality stainless steel and is the perfect companion to our pizza spatula. Comes with a protective blade cover for safe storage and is 100% dishwasher safe.
- 🍕 Multi-Purpose: The perfect tool and accessory to transfer pizzas, bread, pastries, cakes and other baked goods to and from the oven or BBQ grill. Compatible with Uuni 3, Pizzeria Pronto, Mastercraft, Green Egg and most commercial pizza ovens and
- 🍕 Amazing Gift : Our Stylish packing box makes this pizza paddle set an amazing gift for Christmas, Thanksgiving, Birthday or any other occasion. Surprise your family or friends with an attractive present!
- 🍕 Our Promise to You : We are so confident of the quality of our aluminium pizza peel, that we offer a lifetime manufacturer guarantee. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied please contact us for a prompt replacement or reimbursement.
- Unique Design - Engineered in Germany: Our pizza peel is heavy duty sturdy when the 12" long handle is deployed and locked, very compact and neat when folded for storage – a handy cooking or baking accessory that’s easy to store! Utility Patent Pending (Application Nr. 17/301,998).
- Easy peel aluminum surface - The surface (12.6"x12.6") of our pizza turner is treated with a protective layer that won’t react to acidic food, also making it easy to clean and strong against corrosion. Compatible with Ooni Karu 12 and any oven with an opening larger than 12.6".
- Beveled edge - Slide your pizza dough on and off the metal pizza peel effortlessly. Our spatula is shaped with sloping edges to make it easier to put the pizza in the oven or take it out.
- Detachable oak handle - Made of sturdy American oak wood, our pizza spatula's handle is removable and also has a rotational lock mechanism that’s secure when folded or deployed.
- 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed - We're committed to the happiness of our customers. The perfect gift - Know someone who loves bread or Italian food? Our pizza baking tools will make a great gift for special events or birthdays. Encourage them to make their own pizza!
- 🍕【Materia】Metal pizza peel that allows you to move pizza pies with feather-Lightweight.The thin,stainless pizza spatula paddle easily slips under pizzas and pies,much easier than thick wooden peels,and with our new,extra large pizza peel,even large,16 inch pizzas are easy to move.
- 🍕【Folding Handle】Foldable design for extremely easy storage.Comfort grip black rubber handle and longer arm to keep your hands and face away from the heat.Also features a soft-grip,non-slip handle for you ergonomic,as well as gastronomic,satisfaction.
- 🍕【Fresh,Functional Design】Stainless steel blades are easier to clean than aluminum and will not absorb unwanted odors or food particles. This pizza spatula for pizza stone is dishwasher safe and can be rinsed clean.
- 🍕【The Perfect Gift For All Pizza Lovers】The best pizza shovel peel comes nicely packaged in a gift appropriate box and it would be the perfect present for Christmas,Birthdays etc.Encourage them to make their own pizza!
- 🍕【Premium Service】We comes with lifetime nice customer service;If for any reason you are not completely satisfied with DWTS Pizza Peel,please don't hesitate to message us.We offer a 100% money back guarantee.
- GREAT PIZZA – A motto that Ooni Pizza Ovens live by – We believe that everybody deserves great pizza and our pizza oven accessories have been designed and developed with that sole purpose in mind!
- PIZZA PREP – The high quality, aluminium perforated pizza paddle is the professional’s tool of choice - Giving all pizza lovers the perfect pizza board to stretch out dough, add their favourite toppings and launch it in their Ooni Pizza oven! Just remember to sprinkle your Ooni pizza peel with flour beforehand to help your perfect pizza to slide with ease.
- READY, SET & LAUNCH – Using the Ooni pizza peel makes launching your perfect pizza pie into one of our Ooni pizza ovens an absolute breeze. With the added benefit of perforations that allow excess flour to fall away and steam to quickly evaporate. Helping you create your own great pizza every time!
- AS LIGHTWEIGHT AS IT GETS – Made from lightweight aluminium the Ooni Perforated pizza peel can manoeuvre pizzas with ease – Helping you prep, slide, turn or retrieve your delicious pizza like a pro!
- HOT HOT HOT – Because Ooni pizza ovens can reach temperatures of 500°C the long and strong handle keeps you away from the heat whether just cooking your lunch or hosting your very own pizza party – made from glass reinforced nylon, means the handle is more resistant to heat than most other materials in the market, making the Ooni Aluminium peel one of the must have pizza oven accessories
- Adjust & Lock: FOLDABLE DESIGN Aside from the slender thickness and lightweight aluminum that allows you to move pizza pies with feather-light ease. The other great thing about the Kitchen Kozeen Metal Pizza Peel is the Adjust-Swivel & Lock Handle! It compacts down for storage, extends to a full 25” length to protect against burns or deep pizza ovens, and it rotates for easy access around the pie, or in small spaces.
- Easy to Clean: When it’s time to tidy up, simply remove the wood handle to wipe clean, handwash the pizza slider with a soft sponge, pop the rocking pizza cutter in the dishwasher and done! It’ll arrive in Gift Ready packaging, so you can gift it to someone who needs to serve better pizza for you! Kitchen Kozeen, make every pie a mess-free masterpiece – try it now and see!
- With Pizza Slicer & spatula: Now that your perfect pie is cooked you’ll need to cut perfect slices, right? So we thought of that too! Your set includes a stainless steel, rust-proof pizza cutter rocker and spatula. Just ‘rock’ the blade once with confidence for a crisp, clean cut and use spatula to serve it to your friends & family in proper pizza slices. The full metal design and plastic cover make it easy to clean and safe to store.
- Load Up Your Heaviest Pie! Even when fully extended to 25”, this pizza shovel can withstand the most laden-down, 14” pizza. With a 12 x 14” aluminum plate, and pinewood handle, it’s a lightweight tool that doesn’t add extra burden to your hands when carrying a big pie. The 1.5mm cookie sheet thickness will never bend, and slides effortlessly.
- Easy to Use: First, don’t use it as a pizza board to cut pizza - you’ll damage your blades! Second, for dough that’s too wet, simply sprinkle your pizza peel metal surface with a little corn flour for a non stick peel and slide. And lastly, have fun! Because it’s Rust-Proof Aluminum and not wood. It’s light, resistant to humidity, won’t chip or splinter. Great for bread and cakes too!
- Gorgeous Euro-design pizza peel wood shape is unique. Ideal for making and serving fresh or frozen pizza. Extra long handle for ergonomics and safety.
- Natural Organic Bamboo is your best choice to avoid sticking. Pizza dough slides smoothly to launch pie into oven or retrieve it in one easy motion.
- Solid and Safe: Won't warp, split, or splinter. Food-safe finish will never peel or flake. It's the ideal pizza paddle for pizza stone.
- Versatile: You'll love this wooden pizza peel 12 inch size. It works perfectly for making restaurant-quality pies in the oven or on the grill. Can double as a pizza cutting board or serving platter.
- Luxano stands behind every product we sell. Buy with complete assurance that your premium bamboo wood pizza peal will arrive safely and quickly in deluxe packaging.
- [Premium Quality] Pizza peel 12 inch with folding oak wood handle. Pizza steel measures 12 inches wide and 14 inches long with an 11 inches foldable handle. When fully extended length comes to 25 inches.
- [Easy to Use] Pizza peel metal is handy to slide the pizza, pastries, pies, cakes, and delicate bread with ease into a wood fire oven or electric grill. Pizza spatula paddle wooden handle prevents the baker's hand from burning due to hot oven or baked goods.
- [Easy storage] Pizza spatula is easy to store with folding handles, capable to fit in any house or restaurant kitchen. Can be hanged by a leather cord. Compatible with Uuni 3, Pizzeria Pronto, Mastercraft, Green Egg and most commercial ooni pizza oven and pizza making accessories.
- [Easy Cleaning with High Durability] Metal Pizza Peel comes with a high-grade commercial pizza shovel which is very easy to clean as compared to pizza paddle wood which are hard to clean, if not dried properly mold, fungus and bacteria will grow in it.
- [Money Back Guarantee] We at AMARQS are proud to present World Class products without any compromises. If you are not satisfied with our aluminum pizza peel you are covered with Fast Replacement or a 100% money-back guarantee. Feel free to contact us!
- PIZZA PEEL - Heavy duty pizza peels. Our metal pizza peel 12 inch can withstand even the heaviest deep dish pies. Its generous 12x14-inch plate and sturdy wood handle can hold any pizza without any issues.
- PIZZA PADDLE - Quick & easy storage. The foldable handle slides on top of the pizza peel metal. This means our pizza paddle is easier to keep since it maintains a compact, rectangular shape when you store it.
- PIZZA SPATULA - The perfect slice. Bake pizzas with perfect crusts with the help of our pizza peel 14 inch. Made of high-grade aluminum, this metal pizza peel will safely slide pizza into and out of your oven.
- METAL PIZZA PEEL - One minute assembly. Connect the pizza peel to the handle with the included screw. It's also what you'll need to loosen to fold the handle. No equipment needed for this pizza spatula for pizza stone.
- PIZZA PEEL 12 INCH - A pizza paddle for oven & cutter in one set! Our pizza spatula paddle comes with a rocking cutter which means you're ready to cut, serve, and eat the moment your pie leaves the oven.