Tired of bending down to get your cake or baked goods out of the oven? Does it ache your back to use an oven that is low in height? It is quite difficult to put in dishes and also to take them out of the oven when you have to lower down to use the oven.
Well, guess what? We are suffering from the same problems as you are and we have come up with a solution. You might want to give this article a read if you, too, are eager to find out the solution to this problem.
A wall oven is installed in a tall kitchen cabinet or high up in the wall. Since the wall oven is installed at arm or eye level, putting food into or taking food out of the oven gets easier. Wall ovens are convenient and they add a modern touch to the interior to your home.
They are an inexpensive method of upgrading your kitchen without having to spend half of your life savings. A wall oven is both a handy cooking appliance and also an accessory to your kitchen.
The best wall ovens will yield great results for many years to come.
The GE PT7800SHSS Wall Oven is our best pick because of its versatile cooking modes, convenient cleaning functions and its durable construction. This wall oven is definitely worth the hype.
The Empava 30” Wall Oven is our budget pick because of its high functionality, stylish and modern design and thoughtful features. This wall oven screams high quality. It is definitely worth the buy.
Best Rated Wall Ovens on the Market
1. GE PT7800SHSS Microwave Wall Oven
If you are someone who is looking for a wall oven that is convenient to use and can be used for multiple meals, this electric wall oven might be the one for you.
With its ability to function as a microwave and a convection oven, you will be able to bake a cake, roast meat or even cook a pizza. You can also defrost frozen foods.
This electric wall oven has a ceramic burner that retains heat well. You can easily adjust the temperature of the grill using the knob on the control panel.
The stainless steel finish gives the oven a more modern interior. You can easily upgrade your kitchen without remodelling the entire place. Moreover, since the wall oven is at eye or arm level, it will be more convenient to use.
This oven comes with cooling fans that do not make a lot of noise while they are in motion. The interior of the oven is spacious and it even has halogen lighting. This halogen lighting feature gives the oven a more durable finish. This is because halogen lightings are able to withstand high cooking temperatures for longer periods of time.
The wall oven comes with a sliding rack that is not too heavy. This helps to put food inside your oven. It also helps to take the food out when it is done. The wall oven does not drain out too much power, it uses 240 volts of energy. The bell of the timer is not too loud which means that you can reheat or cook food without disturbing anybody in the house.
What we liked: The wall oven is easy to clean since it has a self-cleaning option. You can set a timer of 3,4 or 5 hours during which the oven will clean itself. By this, we mean that the oven will heat up and retain that heat for a long period of time. This is a convenient feature as the hardened tiny chunks of food and grease will be released. You just need to wipe the surface with a damp cloth or towel. Your cleaning time will be reduced as you do not need to scrub the remains off anymore.What we didn’t like: The wall oven weighs 205 pounds which means you might need some assistance when installing this oven. Even if you install the wall oven by yourself, you will become very tired at the end of the day.
2. Empava 30” Wall Oven
This is a 30-inch wall oven which includes a convection fan. This feature allows for a more even heat distribution throughout the racks. Your food will cook evenly and a lot faster.
This electric oven lets you set a wide variety of cooking options that include ‘Sabbath’ mode, bake mode, broil mode and roast mode. The ‘Sabbath’ mode enables you to use the oven in bake mode for a long period of time.
The oven comes with 2 racks that are removable. The interior has six rack positions that are adjustable. You can place the trays on the bottom racks if you want your foods to brown faster.
The bottom rack positions can be used to brown the bottom of your bread, pizzas and many more. On the other hand, if you want a crispy top, then you might want to place foods on the top racks.
The accurate temperature probe allows you to monitor the temperature of meat and other foods that you put in the oven. You will know if your food is cooked evenly and you will be able to cook your foods to perfection. You will also be notified when the meat reaches the exact temperature that you have set.
The oven has a delay start option. You can set a timer for a maximum time of 12 hours which means that you can slow cook your meals. All you need to do is set the temperature and enter the time for it to start heating up.
This is a convenient feature that allows you to cook without much hassle. Plus, you will not need to worry about your food being overcooked as the oven shuts down automatically after the timer goes off.
The digital touch control panel is easy to use and offers a wide variety of cooking options. You can bake, broil or warm foods easily. You can also select the self-cleaning option to help shorten your cleaning time. Just take a damp towel and wipe the oven clean without having to scrub for hours. You will not find any residue or remains of food in the oven.
What we liked: The wall oven has a “proof mode” that allows you to prepare the yeast in the dough and other baked goods. The Low-E oven glass makes the wall oven more energy efficient and it also helps to retain a high temperature inside the oven. Plus, no matter how high the internal temperature of the oven is, the exterior will always remain cool. This reduces the risks of further injuries.What we didn’t like: It might take a while to reach the desired temperature when using this wall oven. You will need to preheat the oven which might extend your cooking time.
3. Empava 24" Wall Oven
This US-based brand comes up with one of the best quality wall ovens that you will find in the market.
This electric oven offers you multiple cooking options with which you can prepare the best-flavoured meals at home. You can bake, broil or roast using this oven. This enables you to cook in different styles.
The Empava 24-inch wall oven comes with a rack and a baking tray. The interior of the oven is quite spacious and comes with 5 rack positions. You can adjust the position of your baking tray or rack, depending on the type of food you are cooking. This oven is perfect for the holidays since you can roast turkeys or pork bellies easily.
The convection cooking system prevents hot and cold spots from developing on the cooking surface. Since the air circulation is better, your oven will be able to reach a high temperature quickly. You can set a maximum temperature of a little bit above 450 degrees Fahrenheit. Your food will cook faster which saves cooking time.
This oven is extremely easy to operate. You can set the temperature, mode and time by turning the knobs on the outside of the oven. You can set a timer of up to 120 minutes. The black tempered window on the oven door lets you monitor the foods inside. You do not need to open the door to check on the foods which might result in heat loss.
The stainless steel has an enamel coating that makes the oven easy to clean as the stains come off easily. It also prevents the paint from flaking due to heat. You do not need to worry about having discolourations.
What we liked: The 78.8-inch wall oven is easy to install. It is safe to be installed under an Empava induction or gas cooktop.What we didn’t like: The small oven is not as high-powered compared to other wall ovens. It takes quite some time to heat up which might be a little annoying when you are cooking in a rush. Moreover, it might be difficult to clean the back of the oven as the oven door sits on a 90-degree hinge. Plus, you might not be able to set a precise temperature using the knobs.
4. GE JK3800SHSS Combination Wall Oven
The GE JK3800SHSS Wall Oven features a touch screen control panel makes this wall oven super easy to operate. The double oven is a combination oven that provides both conventional heating and a microwave.
You can defrost or heat the foods. You can also bake and broil them too. You will be able to set accurate temperatures quickly and the oven comes with a self-cleaning option as well.
The ceramic burner allows the oven to reach high temperatures within a short period of time. You have the option of a delayed start that lets you prepare food at a predetermined time.
All you need to do is set the temperature, the cooking mode and the time. The oven will automatically start preparing your food at that time which means that you get a headstart. This makes your cooking process easier as some pressure is taken off your back.
You can lock the wall oven if you do not intend to use it for a while. This feature comes in handy when you have curious, young children in the house. You can also keep it locked while the wall oven’s self-cleaning function is operating. This reduces the chances of accidents and injuries from occurring.
The stainless steel finish gives the wall oven a sleek look that makes your kitchen look modern. The wall oven weighs 192 pounds. It comes with clear, detailed instructions that are easy to follow. You can easily set up the wall oven without putting in much effort. The racks are slidable which makes it easy to put in or put out food. It also makes it easy to clean.
What we liked: The interior of the oven has halogen lighting that lets you monitor the food inside easily.What we didn’t like: The bell of the timer is really low in volume. You might not be able to hear it when the cooking process is complete. Only the lower part has the option of self-cleaning with steam. You need to clean the top part by yourself which is a lengthy process.
5. NIB Frigidaire FGMC3066UF Wall Oven
With this 30-inch wall oven, you will be able to bake a large amount of food at once. It has a convection oven at the bottom and microwave on top of it. The wall oven lets you bake, broil, roast, preheat or defrost any foods that you like.
The convection cooking system enables proper air circulation throughout the oven. This helps to prevent hot or cold spots from developing.
The heat will be distributed evenly to all racks in the convection oven which means that your food will be cooked evenly. The True convection feature helps to cook food faster.
The oven comes with three slidable racks and the interior is quite spacious. You can easily put in two dishes at the same time. This enables you to shorten your cooking time. The turntable in the microwave allows food to heat up quickly and evenly.
The digital touch control panel is easy to operate. You can easily set the temperature, timer and other modes. You get to choose from 30 setting options. The wall oven even has a Sabbath mode that lets you use it for prolonged periods of time without shutting down. You have the option of a delay cleaning time. Just set in the time and the oven will automatically heat up and release the hardened food remains.
You also have the option of steam cleaning. Just pour a cup of water on the bottom of the oven while it is still cool. Then select the option. This feature takes about half an hour to soften the dirt stuck inside the oven. The steam cleaning option uses a lower temperature and it has a quicker cleaning cycle compared to the self-cleaning option.
What we liked: The wall oven comes with a temperature probe so you can easily find out if your food has been cooked properly and evenly. This comes in handy especially when you want to perfect a recipe.What we didn’t like: The wall oven might not be the most durable oven. Many consumers have complained about the oven showing errors after using it for a few months.
6. GE PT9200SLSS Electric Double Wall Oven
The double wall oven lets you cook a whole turkey on the bottom unit and you can fit up to two dishes on the top unit. This makes cooking for a large number of people easy. It is also perfect for the holiday seasons.
The upper oven has one traditional oven rack whereas the lower oven has two oven racks. Of the two racks, one is slidable whereas the other is traditional. The stainless finish makes the wall oven easy to clean. Plus, it comes with a self-cleaning option so you do not have to spend hours scrubbing off the food remains.
The lower oven lets you slow-cook foods without having to supervise the oven throughout the entire cooking time. This is a convenient feature as you can do other work in the meantime. The slow-cook option lets you have tender, juicy meats that fall right off the bones. You can also bake, broil or roast using the lower oven. The upper oven lets you bake, broil or warm foods.
The stainless steel oven is an energy-efficient oven that uses 120 Volts of electrical energy. The ceramic burner retains heat well. There are four heating elements. Both the upper and lower ovens have a top and bottom heating element. You will not have any trouble trying to reach a high temperature.
What we liked: You can set two different temperatures at the same time. This allows you to cook a variety of food in a limited time. You can slow-cook ribs on the rack in the lower oven while baking a cake in the upper oven.What we didn’t like: The bottom racks of the upper and lower ovens are not slidable. The rack that is slidable cannot be used elsewhere as it is narrower than the upper oven racks. You do not have the option of switching racks.
7. Frigidaire FGET3066UF Wall Oven
The double electric wall oven offers a convection cooking system that provides an even-heating temperature throughout the oven. You can bake, broil or roast using both the upper oven and the lower oven. This oven comes in handy when you have to bake a large batch of foods.
Both the upper oven and the lower oven each come with three racks that you can slide in or out of the oven. Both parts have a total capacity of 5.1 cubic feet which allows you to cook several items at once.
This wall oven lets you set two different temperatures at the same time. You could be baking cookies and cupcakes using the upper oven while baking casseroles and chicken in the lower oven.
The True Convection feature enables the oven to reach a high temperature quickly that lets you cook your food faster. By using the digital touch control panel, you can easily set precise temperatures and select your preferred cooking mode.
Both the upper and lower ovens have the delay start option so you can prepare foods before or do other important tasks in the meantime. This makes your cooking process easier.
The wall oven has a self-cleaning option. It also has a steam cleaning option. This makes cleaning the wall oven easier as all you need to do is wipe the interior with a damp cloth or towel. You do not have to scrub off the hardened food remains which is a lengthy process. By selecting the delay cleaning option, your oven will automatically soften the hardened chunks at the set time.
What we liked: The wall oven shuts down after completing the time you set for a delayed cooking option. This prevents it from overcooking your food. The oven comes with a temperature probe that quickly lets you monitor the internal temperature of the oven. The temperature probe notifies you when the set temperature is reached.What we didn’t: You cannot set two timers at the same time. You need to use a separate timer if you want to use it simultaneously.
8. GE CSB9120SJSS Wall Oven
This single oven has Advantium Cooking Technology that lets you use the wall oven as a microwave, a speed cook oven and even as a convection oven.
With multiple cooking options, you will be able to cook in many different styles. You can bake, broil, warm and defrost foods using this 30-inch wall oven.
It has a turntable that allows food to cook evenly. The inside of the wall oven is quite spacious and you will be able to fit a medium-sized turkey or whole chicken inside it easily. By using the control knob, you can easily set your desired temperature and select options.
Plus, the speed cook option will have your food cooked at a faster rate. You can also brown or caramelise food using this wall oven.
What we liked: The wall oven comes with a lock control option. If you activate it, the electric controls will not function even if you press the buttons or turn the knob around.What we didn’t like: You cannot put a big pan inside the oven as the dish rotates round and round throughout the cooking process. You have to use a bowl or plate that is small enough and safe to be put inside the oven.
9. Frigidaire FFEW2726TS Wall Oven
The FFEW2726TS Wall Oven is a 27-inch wall oven that has an ADA compliance which means that people with disabilities will be able to use this oven as well. The digital touch control panel is extremely to use and understand.
The oven comes with two racks. You can easily cook a large variety of foods using this conventional wall oven.
You can set a precise temperature and timer to bake your desired meal. The window on the front lets you monitor the progress of your food. You do not need to open the oven frequently to see it.
The convenient features of this oven make it one of the best wall ovens available in the market. There is an option to keep the oven warm even after you are done baking. There will not be any heat loss and you can keep the baked food inside to keep it warm. You do not need to heat it up again before serving it. This feature comes in handy especially during winter when the food cools down faster.
The delay start option is easy to use. Your oven will be able to start and stop the cooking process automatically. This feature helps to reduce stress as much of the baking will already be done using the oven. This comes in handy when you are busy or when you have a packed day.
The wall oven comes with a self-cleaning option. It uses a high temperature to soften and release the food remains that are stuck inside the oven. Your cleaning time will be reduced as you do not need to scrub the hardened remains off. You just need to use a wet cloth to wipe off the dirt and grease.
What we liked: The oven racks have handles that make it easy to pull out of the oven, even while wearing mittens. It has an ‘Even Baking Technology’ that ensures that your food is baked evenly throughout the preset time. You will not have any burnt or undercooked sides on your food.What we didn’t like: The wall oven does not have a convection cooking system. There is no air circulation which raises the chances of your food being cooked unevenly.
The size of your wall oven will depend on where you intend to install it. The most common widths of wall ovens are 24 inches, 27 inches or 30 inches. However, there are models that are much smaller or bigger in size. It is advisable to take a good measurement of your cabinets for easy installation.
You do not want a wall oven that does not fit inside your kitchen cabinets as that would require some remodelling to be done which can be very costly.
The oven capacity of your wall oven is very important. The oven capacity determines how much food the oven can take it. If you want to cook whole turkeys and chickens, you need to have a large oven capacity.
The interior of your wall oven needs to be spacious enough to accommodate big foods. On the other hand, if you are someone who does not use the oven to bake large pieces of meat, then a small oven capacity will work fine for you. In this article, the FGET3066UF Wall Oven is the one with the largest oven capacity. It has an oven capacity of 10.2 cubic feet.
Do you want an oven that needs to be cleaned manually or do you want one with a self-cleaning option? If your wall oven comes with a self-cleaning option, then you do not need to scrub off the hardened food that remains stuck inside the oven.
If you activate the self-cleaning option, the oven will use a very high temperature for a period of 2-4 hours. Whatever is left inside will turn to ashes which you can easily wipe off with a wet cloth.
This will reduce your cleaning time substantially. On the other hand, manual cleaning is a lengthy process. You can use a baking soda plus water solution, a store-bought oven clean or lemon juice to clean the oven. Whichever method you choose, it will take you a few hours to make your oven squeaky clean again.
If you are someone who cannot devote so much time to cleaning a wall oven, you should definitely invest in a wall oven that has a ‘self-cleaning’ or ‘steam cleaning’ option. This feature will save you a lot of time and effort.
Convection vs Conventional Oven?
A convection oven uses air circulation to distribute heat evenly throughout the cooking racks. There is less chance of developing hot or cold spots inside the oven. Your food will be cooked evenly and a lot faster.
By using a convection oven, you will be more likely to achieve crispier food when compared to a conventional oven. Browning food will be made easier using a convection oven.
On the other hand, a conventional oven does not have air circulation so there are more chances of your food being cooked unevenly. Moreover, a conventional oven does not offer many cooking options that usually come with a convection oven. You can broil and roast meat in addition to baking, using a convection oven.
Single vs Double?
A single wall oven will usually have less cooking space compared to a double wall oven. If you do not intend to bake a large batch of food, you might want to look at single wall ovens. Moreover, single wall ovens are smaller in size and will fit in your kitchen cabinet easily.
On the other hand, a double wall oven will take up more space and will offer you a large baking surface. It comes in handy when you are baking for a lot of people.
A double wall oven usually has a microwave on top and convection or conventional oven at the bottom or both the upper and lower ones are ovens. If you invest in a double wall oven, make sure you install it in a place where you have a good reach.
You do not want to be on your toes when trying to access the upper oven. Moreover, a double oven will enable you to set two different temperatures at once. This will allow you to cook different items at the same time.
Wall ovens which have the option of Delay Bake or Delay Start will make your cooking process easier. You can set your oven to slow-cook ribs while you go outside to run errands. The oven will start at the predetermined time and stop automatically once the timer is complete.
The lock control system comes in handy especially if you have curious children running around in the house. You can turn the lock on if you do not intend to use the oven for a prolonged period of time.
The number of racks in your wall oven will depend on your baking needs. Do you usually bake a large batch of cookies, muffins or cakes? A wall oven that comes with two or more racks will allow you to cook several foods at once. Wall ovens with removable racks are easier to clean. Plus, removable racks enable you to put in or take out food with ease.
Wall ovens with adjustable rack positions will enable you to place the racks according to your cooking preference. If you want to bake a cake, you should put it in the middle rack. If you want a crustier bottom in your foods, you should put the rack in the lower rack positions. If you want your food to have a crusty top, you should place it in the above racks.
A built-in temperature probe will allow you to monitor the internal temperature of the oven. A temperature probe will enable you to know if your food has cooked fully. The temperature probe will notify you when the meat or other foods have reached your desired cooking temperature.
Wall ovens should be easy to operate. A double touch control panel will enable you to set precise temperatures and other controls easily. The bell of the timer should not be too loud or too low in volume. The wall oven needs to have a solid construction in order to last for a long period of time.
Wall ovens with a stainless steel finish will be easy to maintain and clean. Enamel coating will give your wall oven an extra layer of protection. Moreover, you should invest in a wall oven that uses energy efficiently. The lighting in your wall oven should be strong enough to withstand high temperatures and it should be bright enough for you to see the food inside with the door closed.
Wall ovens offer a great cooking capacity and you can bake tons of different dishes using ovens. The seamless design of the wall oven makes your kitchen look expensive. You can really add a different personality to your kitchen by installing one or two wall ovens.
Wall ovens not only help to upgrade the interior of your kitchen but also solve the problems of having an oven that is low in height. Many users have back pain and lowering down to get a heavy dish out makes your backache worse. Plus, you can use the free space at the bottom for more kitchen appliances.
You can choose your favourite from some of the best wall ovens we have found on the market. A good investment in a wall oven will change your cooking experience forever and perhaps, the outlook of your kitchen as well.
Check this also:
- Premium Single Wall Oven - This wall convection oven provides you the space to cook, bake, and craft delicious foods for optimal cooking efficiency for every meal.
- Expanded Cooking Functions – Precision is important when making food which is why our electric wall oven lets you bake, broil, warm, proof, and convection bake, broil, or roast with superior accuracy and in both ovens with ease.
- Rapid Convection Cooking Process – Utilizing fan-assisted heat distribution this wall mounted convection oven helps cook food more evenly on the top, bottom, and throughout to improve food taste, quality, and overall cooking speed.
- Beautiful Flush-Mounting – One of the most exciting features of our 30-inch wall oven is that it mounts seamlessly in a variety of different kitchen layouts, so you can create a more warm and welcoming space that really feels like home.
- Modern Stainless-Steel Designs – Sleek and versatile these stunning wall mount ovens enhance the look of traditional, modern, and farmhouse kitchens which makes them perfect for daily cooking, holiday gatherings, or hosting friends or family.
- 2.6 cu. ft. Large Space with 2 Racks: Designed with 5 side shelves in the enamel liner, our 24” single wall oven can stable place the grid rack and tray. Come with 1 rotisserie fork, 2 different grills (Large: 46*37cm, Small: 32.5*39.5cm) and a tray(46*37cm). Smaller racks must be used with the tray and they can catch drips and spills to make cleanup easier.
- True Convection Wall Oven with 8 Cooking Modes: Pretty useful with lots of functions, including 3D true convection, broil, bake, defrost, pizza setting and lamp etc. Convection feature 360°circulate hot air to heat up quickly and cook evenly. Help to bake cookies and cakes, chicken and turkey, pizza and bread. Use the broil mode to make steaks, sandwiches and veggies. Solid frozen meat on defrosts mode. Perfect for Thanksgiving.
- Easy to Install Built-in Electric Wall Oven: Dimensions is 23.43”L*21.5” W*23.43”H but the cut-out is 22.05”L*21.65”W*23.19”H. Fit most existing opening, just hook in the 3 hardwires supplied and wire them into your 220V line. Look very stylish installed in the cabinets and match the 30" gas cooktop (Asin: B0B464MTGN ) to complement the kitchen.
- Accurate Temperature and Timer Control：A sensor precisely monitors the temp, adjusting up ＞440°F. Adopt with thermostat, the temp is more constant. 3 heating elements shorten the cooking times and the front multi-hole air outlet can quickly dissipate heat and keep the unit cool. Additionally, 60 mins timer reminds you in a sound to prevent leaving it on accidentally.
- 3 Layers Removable Tempered Glass Door: Equipped with bright interior light, the cooking status of the food can be clearly monitored to avoid scorching via the transparent window. Triple glass can effectively isolate high-temperature to prevent the explosion. Easy to keep the black door clean. Plus, The package has been drop-tested.
- Owen, Jessie (Author)
- English (Publication Language)
- 110 Pages - 12/20/2019 (Publication Date) - Independently published (Publisher)
- Not Easily Rip – Durable.Not easy to fall apart.The revolutionary material is made of premium quality high density melamine foam that will more durable than other sponge.
- Easy to Use – Simply wet with water, squeeze and wipe, then the product that need clean will like new.No detergent needed. Perfect for tough stains. Perfect household cleaning supplies
- Multi Purpose – After actual testing, It can wipe marker pen stains,mud stains, oil stains, Coffee Stains and even rust. Useable anywhere, in the kitchen, bathroom, doors, walls, floors, bath, shower, tub, shoes, car, toilet, sinks, glass top stove, gas stove,stainless steel cooktops, glass cooktops, lawn solar lamps, light switches, dishes, trim and window sills, tile floor, baseboards, furniture, chalk marks, ink, fridge, pans, and more as well.
- Trusted By Professional Cleaners – Whether you have an occasional mark or a cleaning company,or restaurant, you will enjoy the incredible value of our eraser bulk packs. Why spend a fortune on sponges? Stock up, save, and be prepared for any cleaning job.
- No Chemicals Added – For the person who hesitates to use harsh chemicals, our Eraser Spongen is an excellent cleaning option.No harsh chemicals added.No scent. Note: Our sponge works as an eraser and it's normal if debris falls apart after use.
- 🎁【3-Layer Tempered Glass Door】The oven door is made of upgraded 3-layer tempered glass. Effectively isolate high temperature steam to ensure safety. The large transparent glass window allows you to easily view the status of the food. The handle is made of aluminum alloy and the door is removable for easy maintenance.
- 🎁【11 Multi-functional Cooking Modes】This electric oven uses a 240V~ 60Hz for power supply with a 2800W maximum output. It has 11 different working mode including defrost, grill, conventional, convection, bottom heating, 3D cooking with rotisserie, cooling down fan, oven light, temperature controller and timer. This wall oven uses Celsius and it comes with a contrast table for conversion between Celsius and Fahrenheit, it is easy to understand.
- 🎁【5-Layer Shelf with 65L Large Capacity】This 24 inch electric single wall oven has a 5-layer shelf to place the grill grate and the baking tray. We prepared a baking tray, a grill grate, a rotisserie and two aside racks in the package.
- 🎁【24 Inch Perfect Size for Your Kitchen】 This 24" electric oven has a large capacity of 2.3 cu.ft with product size of 23.42（L）*22.83（W）*23.62（H）inch and 22.24（L）*22.63（W）*23.42（H）inch for built-in size. Ideal size for your modern kitchen.
- 2.6 cu. ft. Large Capacity with 2 Racks: Designed with 5 side shelves bracket in the enamel liner, Dalxo 24" single wall oven stable place multiple grid racks and trays simultaneously. Come with 1 rotisserie fork, 2 different grills(Large: 46*37cm, Small: 32.5*39.5cm) and a tray(46*37cm). Smaller racks must be used with the tray for catching drips and spills to make cleanup easier.
- Precise Adjusted Temperature & Timer: You can set the desired temp (Max＞440℉)and fast to warm up to cut cooking time. Adopted an accurate sensor and thermostat, the temp keeps more constant instead of fluctuations. The front air vents quickly dissipate heat. Additionally, a 0-24hrs timer reminds you of a sound to avoid overcooking or burning. Helpful in the kitchens, mobile homes and islands.
- Multifunctional True Convection Wall Oven: Pretty useful with 11 functions for more options, such as true convection, broil, bake, defrost, roast and pizza setting. In convection feature circulate hot air over the food around to heat up quickly and cook evenly. Also help to bake cookies and cakes, chicken and turkey, pizza and bread. Use the broil mode to make steaks, sandwiches and casseroles. Solid frozen meat on defrosts mode. Perfect for Thanksgiving meal.
- Simple to Install Built-in Electric Wall Oven: Dimensions 23.43” L*21.5” W*23.43”H but the opening 22.05”L*21.65”W*23.19”H. Fairly easy to install in your wall cabinet, hooking in the 3 hardwires supplied and wire them into your 220V line. Look sleek and beautiful in the remodeled kitchen. Perfect match with the stainless steel kitchen appliances, like our 30" gas cooktop ( Asin: B0B464MTGN).
- Sensitive Touch Glass Panel with Digital Display: Easy to operate in different settings, just figure out the required icons and touch them. The digital display under reflective glass superbly looks gorgeous and cool. Pretty blue backlights add such a touch of class to your kitchen. Plus, Through 3-layer tempered glass, you can clearly monitor the cooking status of the food with a bright interior light.
- FAST SCRUBBING POWER: Power scrubber tool designed to clean up to 2x faster than a manual scrubber
- TIME SAVINGS: Oscillating head scrubs 60 times per second
- WATER RESISTANT: Liquid resistant assembly for durability you expect from Rubbermaid
- 2 DIFFERENT SETTINGS: Pulse and continuous scrubbing settings
- ERGONOMIC GRIP: Soft comfortable grip
- [CERTIFIED & WARRANTY] With CSA Certified And 2 Years US Based Manufacture Warranty, DOUBLES the Usual Industry Warranty for an Exceptional Quality Gas Wall Oven. Compatible to Install Above any Empava 24"/30" Gas and Induction Cooktops.
- [SPECIFICATIONS] Gas Wall Oven Dimensions: 23.42 in. W X 22.83 in. D X 23.11 in. H. Cutout Dimension: 22.24 in. W X 22.64 in. D X 23.43 in. H. Grilling Rack, Baking Tray and Rotisserie Included. Pre-installed for Liquid Propane Gas (Gas Regulator Pre-installed), Cannot be converted to Natural Gas Use. With US Standard 120v Power Cord (Electric Ignitor), 15 Amps Breaker Required.
- [CONVECTION OVEN] The Powerful Convection Cooking System Circulates Heated Air Over, Under and Around Delivers the Ideal Temperature and Airflow for Fast Preheating and Uniform Cooking Helps Remove Cold Spots to Help Ensure Even Baking Because the Entire Oven, Including the Walls and Racks, Are Heated to the Correct Temperature.
- [ROTISSERIE OVEN] How Do You Like A 360° ROTISSERIE FUNCTION That Roasts Shiny, Juicy, Seasoned Chicken Smells and Tastes Amazing That Makes Foodie Drooling? With 2.3 Cu. Ft. Ample Cooking Capacity, 5 Rack Position, a Baking Sheet and Rack Will Also Turn Your Oven to a Thanksgiving Turkey Roaster.
- [EASY TO OPERATE] The Ergonomic Control Knobs are Designed for Simplicity and Ease. Built-In Timer (Up To 120Minutes Max) and Temperature (250°F To 480°F Max) Help You to Cook Perfectly and Accurately. The Oven Will Turn Off Automatically After Your Setting Time is Up, Rest and Enjoy the Rare Leisure Time!
- The GE WB26X35089 is a genuine OEM Lower Cooling Fan for Wall Ovens
- This GE Lower Cooling Fan circulates air through the oven control area to keep controls, wiring and other components cool during use
- The GE WB26X35089 can be applied to some Wall Ovens of the following brands: GE
- The WB26X35089 replaces the following part numbers: WB26X23613
- Have confidence when making repairs or servicing your appliances with genuine GE parts
- INTERACTIVE TOY: This realistic toy oven is designed so kids can pretend they're cooking and baking as if they're using the real thing for hours of pretend play fun
- REALISTIC KITCHEN ROLE PLAYING: This oven is packed with realistic sounds: burners igniting, water boiling, sizzling, and timers ringing. Other realistic features include the stovetop lights up, the buttons really work, the oven light turns on when the door is opened, the oven shelf is removable, and the burner dials turn
- ENCOURAGE IMAGINATION: Pretending to prepare food and do other chores helps kids gain a sense of responsibility
- ACCESSORIES INCLUDED: Includes 11 realistic cooking accessories: 4 cookies, a cookie sheet, a fried egg, a piece of bacon, a steak, a frying pan, a spatula, and a towel
- GREAT FOR SMALL SPACES: Easy to set up to its full size (15.5” wide x 11.5” deep x 20.5” tall)